Last Updated: 2:00pm 14/5/2020
A Message regarding COVID-19.
We are excited that from Monday 18th May, our Cave and Lighthouse tours will re-open and welcome visitors again.
The Margaret River Region Caves and Lighthouses will operate within the Health Department’s COVID-19 recommendations to protect staff and visitors.
What we are doing:
- Reduced our capacity by 75% to 10 people for fully guided tours at Jewel and Lake Cave.
- Reduced our capacity by 75% to 10 people for semi-guided tours at Ngilgi Cave.
- Mammoth Cave is completely self-guided, so you won’t be part of a tour group. We’ll provide a mp3 audio guide that has been thoroughly sanitised before and after each use.
- Reduced our capacity to 6 people for guided tower tours at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
- Increased the cleaning of all highly touched areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout all attractions.
- All staff have completed COVID specific hygiene training.
What we ask of you:
- As tour capacity is limited, pre-book online to avoid disappointment
- We encourage you to pay contactless by card for items purchased at our sites
- Respect the social distancing of staff and other customers when you visit
- Have an amazing time!
Book a tour